How can we help you?
Making a booking
How to pay
During your trip
After your trip
Car owner basics
- Is there an extra fee for older cars?
- What is needed to receive payments as a car owner?
- Can I give a rental unlimited kilometers for a surcharge?
- Can I arrange payment regarding extra kilometers directly with the renter?
- I made a mistake registering the mileage at check-in/out, what do I do?
- How does SnappCar know the number of kilometers driven?
Putting your car online
During your rental
- What happens if my car breaks down during the rental?
- Can a renter extend a booking?
- Why do I register the fuel level at check-in/out if SnappCar does not play a role in the fuel handling?
- Do I need to pay the repair costs upfront?
- Do I get a replacement vehicle while my car is getting repaired?
- How can I contact the insurance company?
After your rental
- I found a damage after check-out, how do I report it?
- What happens if a renter gets a traffic fine during the rental?
- What should I do when the renter and me have a dispute regarding fuel?
- When will I receive my rental income?
- When do I receive the payout for extra kilometers driven?
- Do I contact SnappCar if I know my renter caused a traffic fine during my rental?