When you rent a SnappCar, you agree (per booking) with our code of conduct for usage of the car. You receive these conditions when you receive the SnappForm.
Code of Conduct for usage of car:
- The renter may not use the car on non-public roads nor to race, to test, to teach someone to drive in or for illegal purposes.
- The car may only be driven by the registered renter, whose license has been checked and verified before the rental by SnappCar’s system via an upload on the platform; a second driver is allowed if this user is also registered, checked and verified by SnappCar and has been added to the booking by the renter.
- The renter is responsible for making sure that no-one smokes in the car as well as no children nor pets are let into the car unless explicitly allowed so by the owner
- The renter is not allowed to transport more people than the car has seats. The amount of seats are defined by the amount of seatbelts in the car.
- The renter is responsible for properly locking the car when it is left unmanned.
- The renter is responsible for using the correct fuel and is liable for all additional costs if the wrong type of fuel is used.
- The renter is not allowed to sell, rent out, remove or use any parts of the car to a third party.
- The renter is liable for any damage, mechanical or any other type (to be determined by an independent expert), caused by misusage of the car. For example: a defect gear by racing or a defect brake drifting with the car.
- The renter is not allowed to transport dangerous, highly flammable or toxic substances with the car.
- The renter is not allowed to use the car if intoxicated by alcohol or any other substance.