Renting a car via SnappCar is very simple. However, you must meet a number of conditions that we have drawn up together with our insurance partner Allianz:
- You are the registered owner of the car
- The vehicle is entirely your property
- The car must at least be insured for civil liability (WA)
- The car is well maintained and in rentable condition
- You have a profile on SnappCar and have been verified by our system
Click here for the full Terms and Conditions.
Are you not the rightful owner of the car?
In this case you must be able to submit a written authorization showing that the lawful owner has authorised you to rent out the car.
It may be that your insurance does not allow explicitly to rent out your car, which you can check in your insurance policy or by contacting your insurer. In the case of a lease car, you must be able to demonstrate the permission of the leasing company in advance and Snappcar must have permission to offer the car on the Platform.
Maximum number of cars
It is not allowed to add more than three vehicles to the profile and / or rent through our platform. Commercial rental of vehicles is not allowed.