SnappCar checks the validity of every renter’s driver’s license. In order to that, we need clear photos of the front and back of the license.
Make sure that:
- the picture is clear and sharp there is no flash blocking out information
- the entire license (front and back) is visible
- you have not shielded the document number (shielding off the photo and BSN or reference no. is encouraged)
- there are separate photos of the front and back
- the files are not larger than 10MB
- that the license is not listed as lost or unvalid, this can cause a rejection as well
If your license does not have an expiration date and was issued by a country outside of the EU, you unfortunately cannot join and rent a car via SnappCar. See this article for more information.
If your license does have an expiration date and was issued by a country inside the EU, we need to do a manual check. This process takes several days and cannot be sped up for any reason. In order for us to be able to perform the check, please fill in the contact form below. We will contact you as soon as we have the result of the check.