How can we help you?

Am I insured if I take my car abroad?

Are you going abroad? In the car profile you can find out if it is allowed to take the car abroad. Without the permission of the car owner it is not allowed to take the car abroad.

When you want to take the car abroad, you need to choose European roadside assistance coverage, to make sure that you are insured for European roadside assistance. This option offered when paying for your booking. European breakdown coverage costs € 5 per day and is mandatory when taking the car abroad.

You are allowed to go the countries that are listed on the green card.







Do you have any more questions?
Submit a request