To help renters find the cars they need on SnappCar, we have 6 tips when it comes to searching and requests:
- Start looking for a car as early as possible. If you are using the service for the first time, send a request at least 10 hours in advance. Are you not bound by 1 exact pick-up/drop-off time? Use the ‘I am flexible’ option. More information about flexible booking times can be found here.
- Make sure to upload a profile pic and a short bio on who you are. This is important.
- Contact the owner with a personal message stating your purpose when sending a rental request. If you are flexible with your time: indicate this.
- Sent out multiple requests for 1 rental period. This increases your chance of finding a car on our platform
- If you want to know for certain you will have access to a car, look for cars with the ‘Direct Booking’ option. The owners of these cars keep their calendars up to date at all times, meaning that you can immediately pay the car. Direct Booking can be used as a filter in search. More about Direct Booking can be found here.
- Cars with the option Keyless can be opened with the SnappCar app, meaning that the owner does not need to be present during check-in. These cars often have a very high availability, so look for that option. Keyless can be used as a filter in search. More about Keyless can be found here.
Have more questions? Submit a request