The price you pay before the rental is calculated based on 4 factors:
- The day price of the car
- Number of days you are renting the car
- The insurance fee ( between €4,50 and €11,50 per day). The insurance fee for bookings with a very high risk profile, for example for a high value car, the insurance fee will be €20,00 per day.
- The SnappCar fee
How you calculate the upfront price is: (day price of the car x number of days you are renting) * (insurance premium % + snappcar commission %).
In some cases, the price calculation may differ from the example above. This can be due to:
- Minimum fees for insurance fee and/ or SnappCar fee
- Short or long term rental discounts
- Special charges such as the age fee or abroad fee