The rental process at SnappCar always has a fixed order:
- Owner uploads their car (once)
- Owner keeps car availability up to date with the calendar function
- Renter sends owner a rental request
- Owner accepts or declines the request
- If the owner accepts, renter pays for the rental
- At the start of the rental period owner and renter do the check-in, registering mileage, fuel level and possible existing damages.
- Owner has to verify renter by checking the last 4 digits of their document number.
- At the end of the rental period owner and renter do the check-out, registering mileage, fuel level and possible new damages
- Renter is charged for any possible extra costs such as kilometers driven above the number of free kilometers
- Owners receive their rental income maximum 2 working days after the rental
Have more questions? Submit a request